The UK's Rotorcraft Owner & Operators Exhibition
Working to build awareness and encourage acceptance of the crucial role helicopters play in key services & transport.
RotorTech UK is the Rotorcraft Owners & Operators event showcasing a wide range of technologies from the traditional to the latest in UAV innovation.
Over three days at Wycombe Air Park, RotorTech UK will showcase the very best the helicopter industry has to offer. The unique airport setting allows both exhibitors and visitors to fly directly to the event and is the perfect venue to experience the latest aircraft and supporting products & services up-close.
Alongside a comprehensive conference program designed to inspire and inform, this event will bring together the decision makers throughout the supply chain including:
– Helicopter Owners & Operators for Commercial, VIP & Private use
– Helicopter Maintenance
– Manufacturer’s Representatives & Sales Organisations
– Flight Training & Support Services
– Specialist Operators & Emergency Services
– Police, Border Patrol & Offshore Operators of Rotorcraft
– Financial, Insurance & Other Support Services
– Regulators and Aviation Authorities
– Alongside New Technology Innovations including UAV and Drones
– RotorTech UK is the Rotorcraft Owners & Operators event showcasing a wide range of technologies from the traditional to the latest in UAV innovation
Whatever your involvement in the Helicopter Industry, you won’t want to miss RotorTech UK 2020!